Returns & Refunds! No Problem
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order or just change your mind simply let us know in writing, by email at email@example.com or call us on 01618352153 within 14 days of receipt to organise a return.
After notification we will issue you a returns number that you must quote on the paperwork when returning the goods along with a note outlining the reason for the return.
You must organise the return the unwanted items at your expense and risk. Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorisation and a returns authorisation number. Goods returned to us without a return authorisation number will be returned back to you and the cost of delivery charged to you.
Fashion Factory UK will not be held responsible for any damages incurred during the returning of goods to us. The condition of the goods will remain soley the customer’s responsibility until goods have been booked in and assessed by Fashion Factory UK.
• Goods must be returned ‘AS SOLD’ in the original packaging complete ‘AS NEW’.
• Goods must be complete, unused, and in ‘AS NEW’ condition (eg if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box and packaging or damaging the product in any way) and must be re-packaged as received.
• Goods must be returned to our Returns Department within 14 days from authorisation. We are unable to accept returns of un-wanted and non-faulty items after the 14 days.
• Any ‘FREE GIFTS’ with the products must also be returned.
How To Return?
Full refund of the cost of the goods is wholly conditional upon the above conditions being met and the refund authorised only after a full inspection of the goods by our Returns department to check for completeness and correct product return.
• Goods received back complete as NEW and unused and in original box and packaging including all accessories and in a re-sellable condition:
You will be refunded the full invoice amount less cost of delivery.
• Goods received back not in a re-sellable condition:
we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 25% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Goods received back complete as NEW and unused and in original box and packaging including all accessories and in a re-sellable condition. Goods will not be accepted back if they are not in a resalable condition.